Effective July 5th our in-person Sunday morning services will resume. We will gather, socially distanced, outside on the lawn in front of the town gazebo. (Weather permitting.)
Safety guidelines we will follow
- Masks required.
- You’ll need to bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- A link will be provided to print out your own Worship bulletins.
- At least ten foot distance between family units.
- There will be limited parking along the parsonage driveway for members with physical infirmities who will be able to listen via their car radios.
- Each car will be spaced at least ten foot away from adjacent cars. Please respect the limited availability.
- All others should use the regular parking lot and walk around the church building.
- The church building itself will remain locked and unavailable including the rest rooms.
In the event of rain or very wet conditions,
a cancellation email will be sent.